Here then is Martin's new, revised smoothie recipe.
- Three (sometimes four) pieces of fruit. That's right… sometimes four! Usually one or two bananas, an apple and a pear. Peaches or nectarines or kiwi are awesome substitutes when they are in season.
- One heavy pour of Udo's Oil.
- Some coconut milk.
- A small handful of walnuts.
- A small handful of almonds. Hey, Costco has both.
- One scoop of CytoSport chocolate whey protein powder.
- One scoop of CytoSport vanilla whey protein powder. Hey Costco has them both.
- One ground up multi-vitamin.
- One ground up iron supplement.
- One ground up vitamin C tablet.
- One ground up Glucosamine tablet.
- One fish oil capsule (probably redundant with the Udo's Oil).
- One vitamin D capsule.
- Some frozen berries.
Here you go.
20 oz. soda (because most people don't drink just 12) - 65 g
4 pieces of fruit and some berries - 80 g
Guess I was wrong. But my smoothie does have a much higher nutritional value than soda. So there.