What's that you say? Martin is still not getting enough sleep? Sadly this is the case. I can not WAIT for tomorrow when the alarm will be shut off.
Made it to the gym and then work was too busy to let me take any time at lunch for cardio. Oh well, I was flagging badly anyway.
Even at the gym I came this close to pulling the rip cord on my workout 15 minutes in... somehow I managed to keep going for five minutes, then another five, and then I was more than half done so stuck it out. I guess I'm glad I hung in there this time.
ASIDE - I am noticing some small improvements in this come-back from my ankle injury so in an effort to keep my glass half full I will list them.
- I can now walk on the flats, up hills, down hills (even steep hills) and I feel no pain at all. For sure I am thinking about my ankle 100% of the time but it does not hurt. I even stubbed my toes walking home the other day - hard - and it did not hurt my ankle.
- The strength of my left leg has caught up to my right leg as far as I can tell.
- My left ankle is getting stronger, I can tell by all the one-legged rehab exercises I am doing.
- Tonight was was watching television and I looked at my left ankle and the swelling has gone down a little! That got me really excited as the lump that is my joint has not changed appreciably in the last month.
- Twice now I have spent significant time jogging up the Howe Street stairs and my ankle has not complained.
|Body Weight||7:30 AM - 180 lb.|
|Time of Day||5:30 AM|
|Workout Type||strength, rehab|