How often can I say this? I love, LOVE, the Internet. Case in point.
Now let me count some of the ways in which I love the Internet (read: this video).
- The room. As one commenter on another of his videos said, "Thumbs up if you love a good one man rave in your mums basement!"
- The carpet. Is that some kind of AstroTurf?
- The two most popular comments. Hahahaha... I swear, kids (which I guess includes me) never tire of the obligatory let-me-say-something-gay-in-an-effort-to-make-you-who-are-probably-straight-uncomfortable joke.
- The copiousness. takeSomeCrime is a prolific poster on YouTube – holy cow.
- He's a one man dance crew for sure. And not afraid to show it. Over and over again.
- The hair. Just long enough so it kinda covers his eyes/face and has to continually whipped aside. One word: style. Six more: peer pressure is a powerful thing.
Technorati Tags: YouTube