Every once in a while you come across something that seems so damn good you get convinced it is the best without ever even trying it. This is one of those things.
Let me count the ways I got convinced.
- The music. It's fast, it sounds good loud, I like trance.
- The footage. Real pros kicking each other's asses, need I say more? If you tell me you don't live vicariously through athletes that are better than you I will not believe it.
- Digital format. You get to download a file that you can play on your computer, television, iPod, PSP, etc. DVD? How 2000. And how limiting.
- Clear instructions. These videos tell you exactly what to do and when to do it. You will go hard NOW. And you will have no excuses.
- The enthusiasm. The guy (David) running this site is bike crazy and you gotta love that. Plus all the resources are good!
- The slogan: IWBMATTKYT (I will beat my ass today to kick yours tomorrow)
- The reviews. How can so many cycling resources that I respect be wrong?
- The price. I can afford to get several.
- This is enterPAINment. Hahahahaha.
Check out some of the action here:
I am almost excited about getting in my trainer. Screw that, I AM excited! Just as soon as I finish the rest of this Christmas [insert over-the-top, fattening item here]...